To schedule a speaking/signing event with Cindy Hval email email@example.com
- November 25, 1 PM-3 PM, Auntie’s Bookstore, 402 W. Main Ave, Spokane. Join me and many more authors as we serve as guest booksellers during Indies First, Shop Small Saturday.
- October 27, 7 PM, Auntie’s Bookstore, 402 W. Main Ave, Spokane. Sneak Peek Preview of Cindy Hval’s new book Tiaras & Testosterone. Cindy will read at author Kay Dixon’s launch of Tales of Family Travel: Bathrooms of the World.
- April 5, noon guest speaker/book signing Spokane Central Lions Club, The Lincoln Center, 1316 N Lincoln St, Spokane
- April 14, 4 PM reading/book signing Rockwood South Hill, 2903 E 25th Ave, Spokane
- April 15, Nonfiction Writers Panel, GetLit! session one 1030-11:15, session two, 11:30-12:15, Spokane Community College, 1810 N Greene St, Spokane.
- April 16, 1:45-3PM, Debut Authors Panel, GetLit! Spokane Convention Center, 334 West Spokane Falls Blvd.
- May 18, Poetry & Music series, 6:30-7:30 reading/signing War Bonds, Barnes & Noble, Northtown Mall, 4750 N Division St, Spokane
- June 15, 7 PM, guest speaker Inland Northwest Writer’s Guild, at Auntie’s Bookstore, 402 West Main Avenue, Spokane
- June 23, noon, guest speaker, signing, Spokane Rotary 21, The Spokane Club,1002 W. Riverside Ave. Spokane
- July 7, 2:30, guest speaker, signing, Spokane Authors & Self Publishers, Golden Corral, 7117 N Division St, Spokane
- August 10, noon, guest speaker, signing, Moses Lake Rotary Club, Moses Lake Golf Club.1373 Road F.2 NE , Moses Lake, WA
- August 30, 5 PM, guest speaker, signing, Ladies Night, Touchmark on South Hill, 2929 S Waterford Dr, Spokane
- November 13, 2016, 1 PM, guest speaker/book signing Widows Might Luncheon, 2426 CenterPlace Regional Event Center, N. Discovery Place, Spokane Valley